MY Traffic Cams is a Windows Phone 7 live traffic image viewer for roads in Malaysia.
- View live traffic cam images from Integrated Transport Information System (ITIS) and Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia (LLM); view from over 100 traffic cams covering main KL city roads, major highways (e.g. PLUS, SILK, KESAS, etc) and Penang bridge.
- Save favorite cams; future work may include ability to group favorites by routes with image tile view preview option.
- Search traffic cams by keyword (shows results as you type!).
- Search traffic cams by using Bing Maps; zoom directly to KL, Penang or current GPS position.
- Live cam view includes road heading information or camera road-side position (depending on data availability).
- Live cam view automatically switches to full-screen mode when phone is held in landscape position.
- Cam images can be manually refreshed or automatically refreshed; default behavior can be set.
- User-definable image auto refresh interval (5 to 20 seconds). Default is 10 seconds.
- Show location map in Bing Maps for selected cam.
- Share a “snapshot” of traffic image with others via Twitter + Twitpic; easily compose accompanying Twitter message using keyword shortcuts; the Twitpic URL will be automatically appended to the Twitter message.
- (Coming) Image can also be refreshed manually by shaking phone.
- (Coming) Assign any traffic cam image to application tile on Start page; application tile will feature the latest hourly image.
Click on thumbnail to view full-size image.
To be announced.
If you would like to see a new feature, feel free to send in your suggestion here or leave it as a comment below.